Why choosing Active Study and Travel?
- Active Study and Travel Consultants provide honest, reliable and quality of services to individuals, students and Education providers all over the world.
- Our team will work hard with students in order to provide excellent recruitment opportunities to education establishments in UK and worldwide.
- We are distinguished by our team of knowledgeable and professional consultants, who are speaks fluently in several languages, including English, Russian, French, Turkish, Uzbek and Kazakh.
- We have education consultant representatives in most popular destinations such as in Russia, Turkey, Malaysia, USA, UAE, Oman, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
- We offer competitive services to all students around the world, especially to CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries where overseas education consultancy services less developed.
- Our dedicated team provide best study offers for international students by analysing their education needs in professional and most efficient way possible.
What are the service charges of Active Study and Travel?
- Active Study and Travel Consultants normally provide free of charge advises to all international students about University/College/School admissions and visa application processes. The travel services, airport transfer and accommodation finding services are chargeable.Please contact us for the full details of the charges.
What is a Boarding school?
- The Boarding schools offer you an outstanding education with quality teaching facilities, student care, helping you to develop your skills and progress to higher education institutions. Boarding schools are for children and teenagers aged from 7 up to the age of 18, offering internationally recognised qualifications such as GCSEs, Scottish Standard Grades and Highers, A-levels and the International Baccalaureate.Children below the age of 7 can only attend to Boarding schools as a day pupil.
How much is the tuition/course fee?
- There are two types of tuition fees at publicly funded Universities/Colleges: 1)Home student fees (including EU students). 2)International student fees. For home students, institutions in England and Wales can charge up to a maximum of £9,000 per year for undergraduate degrees. In Northern Ireland fees are up to £3,575 per year. And in Scotland an undergraduate degree is effectively free for students from Scotland or the EU. For international students, undergraduate for 2013-14 start at £6,950 for lecture-based courses, going up to £36,600 for an undergraduate medical degree at the top of the price range. At postgraduate level, the majority of international fees for 2013-14 are between £8,000 and £12,000.